I was beyond excited to explore London for a few days last week; there’s nothing I love more than a new city to roam in search of coffee, markets, museums and cute shops. Here’s some things I learned in London: flat whites are far superior to lattes or cappuccinos, an ATM is called a “cash point”, cabs don’t take credit cards, the streets don’t always connect or lead where you think, post codes are really important, it will rain, and Shoreditch/Hackney is my ‘hood.
…sorry Chicago, London may have just a small bit of my heart now.
1. The Modern Pantry – 47-48 St John’s Square. Clerkenwell. London. EC1V 4JJ
2. Tate Modern – Bankside. London. SE1 9TG
3. Columbia Road Flower Market – Columbia Rd. London. E2 7RG
4. Zetter Townhouse – 49-50 St John’s Square. London. EC1V 4JJ
5. The Ginger Pig, Borough Market – London Bridge. SE1 1TL
6. Royal Academy – Burlington House. Piccadilly. London W1J 0BD
7. Camden Market – Camden High St. London. NW1 8NH
8. Charles Dickens Museum – 48 Doughty St. London. WC1N 2LX
10. WilliamVintage – 2 Marylebone St. London. W1G 8JQ
11. The Hoxton Shoreditch – 81 Great Eastern St. London. EC2A 3HU